>> How to Install iPhone wallpapers
|How to Install Wallpapers
1. Right-click on the Wallpaper you want to use.
2. Select ˇ°Save asˇ± command for saving the image to your hard disk.
You can sync your iPhone with iPhoto 4.0.3 photos or on a Mac later,
or with Photoshop Album 2.0 or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or on a PC.
Also you can sync any folder on your PC that containing images. Plug
the iPhone to your PC and follow next steps:
1. Go to iTunes, choose the Photos tab and then ˇ°Sync photos from:ˇ±
2. Use pop-up menu, do one of theese:
- For a Mac, select iPhoto or Pictures folder.
- For a PC, select Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or My Pictures
3. Select Folder, choose folder on your PC containing images.
4. Select ˇ°All photosˇ± or ˇ°Selected foldersˇ± or ˇ°Selected albumsˇ±
and choose the folders, albums for to sync.
On your iPhone:
1. Enter your camera Photos section. Search albums or camera for picture
2. Choose the picture to display it full screen.
3. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Don't see
it - single tap the picture for displaying the menus.
4. You can select from here if you wish to send the image via email,
save it as your wallpaper, or assign to a contact.
5. Wish to assign to a contact - press that button. The contact list
will automatically open. Select the contact for linking to the picture.
6. Press ˇ°Doneˇ± to complete the process.